AboutThe Center for Climate and Security explores the security risks of climate change.
- RT @INDTELHQ: Al-Shabaab engagement with #aid agencies ow.ly/rBfGn #Africa #Somalia #terrorism #development @odi_development_ 7 hours ago
- .@AP: Number of world's city dwellers at all-time high, and set to double in next 3 to 4 decades, says U.N: apne.ws/18xNR7z -SS_ 7 hours ago
- RT @PacificCommand: #ASEAN and US commit to stepping up #cooperation | @USMission2ASEAN ow.ly/rBtqF_ 8 hours ago
- NRC: Implications of Abrupt Climate Change for National Security and the U.S. Military
- Marqusee and Titley: Learning Security Lessons from Hurricane Sandy
- Event: A Changing Security Landscape – U.S. Military Response to the Next Emerging Challenge
- Drones, 3D Printing, Climate Change and Humanitarian Aid: Technology for Good
- China, Water Transfers, Disease and Climate Change: Transferring Risk with Water?
TagsAfrica Arctic Arctic Council Asia-Pacific China climate and security climate change climate change and conflict climate change and security conflict Department of Defense drought energy security food security India national security NOAA Pakistan Russia sea level rise south china sea Syria U.S. military water water security